Conditions of entry
We want everyone to be able to enjoy their day at The Maze Family Fun Park, home of Outback Splash, in a safe and pleasant environment. Please observe these conditions of entry when you visit, for the comfort of yourself and all park Guests.
- Please respect our animals at all times, do not threaten or intimidate them and ensure your children show the same respect.
- Children must be directly supervised by an adult at all times.
- Animals may not be brought onto The Maze premises.
- Alcohol consumption is permitted at The Maze, but we do request Guests be mindful of other visitors. As this is a family orientated park please be discrete with your use of alcohol and only drink within your picnic area.
- No alcohol consumption permitted in the café, on the decking near the café & ticket office, in the area surrounding the waterslide playground or whilst playing mini golf or chess.
- We are a glass free venue – all food and drinks must be brought into the park in glass free containers.
- Only food or beverages purchased at the café may be consumed in the café seating area.
- Please remove all your rubbish as you leave the picnic area, huts, pavilion & the waterslide playground as it can be detrimental to our animals that can forage through the rubbish and be harmful to their health.
- We are a smoke free venue. Guests wishing to smoke may use the carpark only.
- For safety reasons we do not allow Guests to bring BBQ’s into the park.
- Patrons will be responsible for the orderly behaviour of their group.
- You must obey any reasonable written or verbal instruction given by The Maze Team.
- You must obey all rules and conditions relating to the waterslide playground.
- The Maze Team reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone showing unsocial behaviour (under the influence of alcohol & drugs) at Management’s discretion.
- Guests will assume responsibility for any damage caused throughout The Maze, whether in parklands animal enclosures, huts, mazes or any other part of the of the establishment.
- The Maze does not accept any responsibility for injury to Guests, damage or loss of property belonging to Guests.
- Sorry, no refunds.
Failure to observe these conditions may result in refusal of entry or removal from the park.